I'm no connoisseur of woman's beauty products, and I wouldn't even call myself that experienced. I kind of suck at remembering to even put on lotion until my skin looks cracked or it itches. So, naturally I don't spend a lot on finding the right beauty products. I heard about a company called Birchbox through a friend's blog and I decided to give it a try. You can sign up for the random sampling box that comes once a month and it's only $10. A lot of it is beauty product samples, with some cool things thrown in here and there. So I thought hey, a bunch of cool products to test out for only $10 a month? I can spare $10.
The first box that came was only so so, but it was still cool. I got some tea samples from a new tea company, some black eye liner, some sunscreen for my face, a hair conditioning mask sample, and a couple other things.
This time I loved ALL of the items I got.
Here's a picture of the box and all it's contents.
 |
2 nautical hair ties, a small tub of facial cleanser, a tube of hot pink
lipstick, a bright minty nail polish, perfume sample, another hair product,
and a pack of postcards that are lovely. |
I am loving this box this time. The pink lipstick is super bright but I'm pretty sure I could rock it if I had on the right outfit. The nail polish color is super cute, and the perfume smells like pretty flowers. I am loving the postcards too. This particular box for June was designed with summer in mind.
They also have men's boxes that have really cool men's products in them. I can't wait to test all this stuff out, and see what comes in July!
You can also order anything you want from their website, and order full size versions of the samples they send too.
Check 'em out at http://www.birchbox.com/!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.