So... I painted the image for the new blog header a while ago. Some of you may remember it from THIS post.
I scanned it tonight and tweaked it with some cool edits, and came up with the lovely new header you see above! I happen to love it. It's weird, but it's my own creation, and I like that.
Also... the blog address you visit each time you come to my blog is changing. I am getting my own domain name! YES! I don't know why it took so long to do this before now. I guess I just had other things to do at the time... or I'm lazy.
Anyhow, by this weekend, you will need to update your information to my new blog address.
Details to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.