30 days of music... yeah yeah!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So I'm a music-aholic... and I found a 30 days of music blog posting thing, similar to 30 days of photos that  I just finished. Since this is my blog I'm going to do that, and entertain with my musical genius. Or... maybe you'll stop reading this blog, and then either way I still will be posting what I want! :)

The first posted song is supposed to be my favorite song but I don't have just ONE favorite. (Does anyone?) I will choose.... hmmmm.... hurrmmm... probably one of my very favorite oldies songs. This song will always be responsible for putting me in a good mood.

My Girl - The Temptations

1 comment

  1. I STARTED THIS YESTERDAY!

    Copycat. :P

    I found a slightly different one, though. So my days are going to be a little different than yours. :)

    http://mariahonfiah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.