Numero UNO and the most important ever? I GOT TO SKYPE WITH MR. AWESOME!!!!! So basically we had our first date in over 2 months last night. I have to tell you, whoever invented video chatting was a genius because phone calls are amazing, and Alexander Graham Bell deserves an amazing amount of credit there, but seeing his face while he talked to me made it feel like we were in the same room! (despite being able to touch him of course.) It was funny, I got all nervous at first when the video popped up, like it was our first date again. I hadn't seen him for 68 days...(who's counting?!)
![]() |
| So I tried to find an awesome picture of an angel, but the internet just showed me bikini girls with wings. LAME. |
SKYPE you are an angel sent from heaven!!!
And next we have some music posts... since I like sharing music. Are you ready? There are 4 videos. Hope you are in the mood for some randoms...
Day 5 is to post a song that reminds me of someone. This song always reminds me of... Mr. Awesome. He introduced me to this band last fall, and originally tried to get me to like them a couple years ago, but I guess I'm stubborn and didn't take his first request. (Shame on me!) This song always makes me think of him. I love the lyrics and halfway through when it speeds up it's a lot of fun!
Day 6's song is supposed to be a song that reminds me of somewhere. This particular song reminds me of when Alia and I were on the overnight train from Florence, Italy to Paris, France and had just worked our way into a private sleeper car instead of the jam-packed-like-sardines one with the creepy guys from India who kept speaking Indian and staring at us like they had a plan and every now and then we'd catch the word "English". We were loving Salvatore the 26 year old train worker from Naples who saved us from that room! So after he left us alone we had an impromptu dance party to this particular song on Alia's iTouch.
Day 7 is to post a song that reminds you of a certain event. When my family went to Yellowstone when we were little kids, our family was much smaller than it is now. It was just my mom, my 2 older brothers and me. We drove to Yellowstone from SLC and camped a few times, and I remember hearing this song over and over and over (actually the whole tape over and over). I guess it was one of the only tapes we brought in the car with us. But I will always have a soft spot for the B52's Cosmic Thing album because of it.
Day 8 is a song I know all the words to. Shoop by Salt N Pepa... no idea why I could memorize this song, but OH I love it. I memorized it in high school and have still not forgotten most of it. Oh and look they were on Tyra! Yeah! hahahaha... Love how Tyra talks about Frenemies... she's a spaz. I can't wait to find out the tallies from the Frenemies Face Off... OMG!


Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.