Holy music video posts! Get used to it, there will be 30 videos when all is said and done with this music posting challenge.
My next music post is supposed to be my favorite Beatles or Rolling Stones song. I've just always loved this song since I very first heard it when I was a kid. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong music generation. :)
The 30 days of music challenge is also asking for my favorite cover. This song is by my favorite artist Sara Bareilles. This is the ending credits scene to her Live From the Fillmore Concert DVD which I happen to own because... I am in love with her, duh! She is doing a cover to Otis Redding's - Dock of the Bay. And I must add... she is doing it amazingly! Girl has talent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.