I planted Cilantro in a pot in my kitchen today. I love the smell and taste of it. I intend to reap the benefits of growing my own.
I caught the bouquet at my friends wedding April 1. Usually that means you're the next to get married but since it was April 1st, does that mean it was the opposite?
My boyfriend wants me to do standup comedy with him... but I am only funny when you aren't expecting it. I still take that as an amazing compliment from him though.
I don't know what it is about cat chins and noses but I love them.
I like to put my face up nose to nose with cats. They hate it, but I love it and make them do it.
The color green is my favorite. Green is the color of life... that is why summer and spring are so green and colorful. Good things always happen when the grass is green and the trees have leaves on them.
Long distance relationships can only work for a while, eventually you have to live in the same zip code or you'll want to run naked through the woods screaming, "I HATE LOVE!!!!" I am learning this now. 3 months down, 6 more to go.
When you do your best, people notice. Not always when you want them to, but they DO notice.
I'm in love with popsicles. I have them in my freezer year round. Who cares if it's FREEZING? I will just wrap up in a blanket and eat my popsicles.
I am messy. Whoever marries me, I'm going to apologize in advance. You may think it's easy to hang up clothes after you wear them or try them on, but it's not. IT'S SOOOO HARD, I don't know how to hang them right up. They HAVE to sit on the floor until Saturday. That's the rule.
I should probably work on the above issue before I get married.
Sometimes before I go to bed I will think of a scary movie for like .2 seconds, and then I have to sleep with the light on. I'm so good to myself.
I am pretty good at not gagging about most gross things, but if someone hocks a loogie in front of me, I will gag a little. Mucus is disgusting, even the word sounds gross.
I make darn good tortilla chips.
I also make darn good salsa to go with those chips.
Everyday I come home to a pet-less house I secretly think to myself... someday you will have a cat... someday you will have your own place where no one living there hates having a cat.
This is the top played song in my iTunes:
This is the next top played song:
One of my very favorite items that I own is my skeleton key necklace. It is a nearly 100 year old key (I think) that works on one of the doors in my parents' basement. They probably don't love that I stole the key when I was a kid but I always loved it and used to keep it hidden in my room when I was a kid so no one would take it.
I never paint my fingernails. Every time I do I think my hands look ugly.
I never have my toenails UNpainted. I have had them painted for probably at least 15 years now. If they are not painted I think my feet look ugly. (Bipolar tendencies? Perhaps!)
I miss Firenze.
Haagen Dazs Mango Sorbet will blow your mind. It happened to me. It will happen to you.
If I could learn to play and sing any song on the guitar it would be this one:
OR THIS ONE:
I can't play the guitar yet.

Like... I'm compiling a similar post right now.. you've given me inspiration for it. =)
ReplyDeleteI do hate cats. A lot. Actually, I hate all pets. Except I might like a penguin.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I never paint my fingernails but I always paint my toenails.
I feel the same way when I paint my finger nails
ReplyDeleteI JUST LOV EYOU BANAZA! I miss Firenze too! the bells!
ReplyDeleteI liked your random post. :) And I'm the same way with painting my toenails. :)
ReplyDelete