How to calm down, and pump up.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So... the next music posts are supposed to be a song that relaxes me, and a driving track. You pick which one you listen to first.

This driving track is one I fell in love with last year, and have a fond memory of driving through a canyon in northern Utah toward bear lake on a perfect summer night, with the sunroof open, the windows down, my friend Tanner flooring the gas pedal, and all of us rocking out to the full volume of this song.

Crank it up!


A song that relaxes me is this one... I always feel super calm when I play it on the piano, and when I hear it. I found this video of it on Youtube, accompanied with this violinist, it is quite possibly the prettiest version of it I've heard. Musical genius has always really impressed me, and he is certainly a musical genius on that violin. Ahhhh sweet relaxation...

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.