So for Day 2 of the music challenge it said to post my least favorite song, but well quite frankly I can't support that girl in anything she does, and I refuse to desecrate my blog with her video/music. So... just know that part of the words are "blah blah blah".
Day 4 is a song that makes me sad. Why am I doing these out of order you ask? Well I didn't want you to leave on a sad note. So I put the Day 3 post of the happy song last. :) You're welcome! This song is really sad, and the video really tugs on my heart strings. Brad Paisley is an excellent song writer.
Day 3 is a song that makes me happy. This song has been on my "feel good" playlist for years. Everytime I hear it, the lyrics always seem to directly apply to me. No matter when I hear it if I really crank it up I will feel better. I first heard this song my senior year of high school and immediately went and bought the cd. Here it is 10 years later and I'm still in love with it! The original video is on Youtube but I chose this so you could read the lyrics if you wanted to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.