![]() |
| Mr. Tall, Mr. Dentist, Mrs. Mellow, Me, Mr. Creative Genius, Mr. Smartypants, Mr. Skier, the angel Brother, and the adopted German Sister! |
I know this post is a few days late, but I was late to the game on finding out Sibling Day even existed (like right before I went to bed the day of). This photo represents the rich life that I have been blessed with. Why is that? Well, that's because of all these people are a part of my life forever. Having a big family has been something I have absolutely loved. I mean, growing up our house was super crowded, but we really always had someone to talk to if we wanted. I always wonder if an only-child feels lonely a lot? Recently we got a new addition to our family by way of Europe. We currently have a foreign exchange student living with us, and she has fit right in and become part of the group.
So here we all are on my wedding day, plus our oldest sibling who passed away 33 years ago, and our newest sibling from Germany. The picture from my wedding is the first picture we've taken all together in about a decade.
Family, isn't it about... time?


Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.