More fearlessness.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Today is a good day. Want to know why? Well, I will tell you!

Justin and I put an offer on a house. Not a condo or townhome. A freestanding, red-brick house with a big huge fenced in back yard. WHOA!  We are not kidding around here, folks. We are going to buy that house if they will let us.

We are literally going to buy the crap out of that house. 

I know, I used literally wrong. Who really cares?

Now I'll stop grammar policing myself so we can all do a fist pump into the air and scream "YEAH!"

Ready? On 3. 1.... 2....3....

YEAH!

I hope you really did it.

Here's the details.  Red brick, 3 bedrooms, with a possible 4th if you finish the basement. 1 bathroom, with a possible basement one if you do the work. The whole main floor including 2 of the bedrooms have been completely remodeled. They are quite lovely. The whole kitchen and bathroom are brand new. The wood fireplace is super pretty. There is a huge patio in the back that is covered. A huge backyard that just needs some grass, and along one side of the yard are existing blocked off garden beds. The front yard is pretty big too. It sits on a quarter acre lot. The backyard is fenced in and the fence has grapevines growing on it that are probably super pretty in summertime.

We love it. We think it will be great for us! I hope the sellers do too! The only downside to it is, we will have to say goodbye to the massive bedroom in our condo... but say hello to our own piece of property!

I have to say Justin and I are being fearless. Buying a home is no spur of the moment thing... but we have determined that we need to go after what we want instead of just letting everyone else get their dreams. So here we are, now we wait to hear back from the seller.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just one of the interior photos from the listing.
I hope it's ok I used this photo...hmmmm.

1 comment

  1. AWESOME! I can't wait to see an exterior photo! Hope it goes through!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.