A fun weekend.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Justin and I like to have fun. Sometimes we go on double dates, twice in one day.

This weekend we went to lunch with my life-long girlfriend and her husband.  After we parted ways we met up with another two couples and went bowling.  I don't think I'm a pro-bowler by any means, but I'm not a terrible one either.

I was very nearly the champion until a couple people decided to pull some fast ones and stop getting gutter balls and instead bowl strikes. I thought this would be the first time I ever got to win at bowling, and I was going to beat 5 other people! Sadly, victory was not mine.

I do have to say though, Justin was by far the coolest guy at Miracle Bowl. He brought his own pink camouflage bowling ball.

Yep, that's my husband. I love this guy beyond anything I can ever explain. We have the best time, even if we're just cleaning our whole house. Which is what we did today. I'm so thankful that I get to wake up every day next to him. I just couldn't imagine my life without him.



Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.