...or the slightly expensive but still in our planned budget things.
This weekend, the husband and I went shopping! We have been meaning to finish a few things in our house that were on our list. So, we finally finished the living room completely! We were able to find a really nice rug... kind of a splurge, but totally worth it. New curtains add tons of amazingness to the room, and a few other small touches like moving the gallery wall to the right, and a few other small details. We're both kind of in love with the changes. It's beautiful, see for yourself!
Now I think I'll relax and enjoy the sweet blissfulness of our immaculately clean home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love it Lana! :) It's fun to see how people decorate their homes and how their personality shines through.
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done with your living room!! The curtains, rug, and that wall!!! It looks so good.
ReplyDelete