Nothing is certain in life but death and taxes... or so I've heard. The husband and I are filing our taxes this week for the second time ever in our short marriage. All I have to say is, THANK GOODNESS we bought a house this past year and THANK GOODNESS he was a student for part of it. I'm loving these tax credits! WOOO HOOO... nothing makes me happier than seeing the refund number go up and turn green.
What to buy, or do with the money?
What are your favorite things to do with tax refunds?
Do you buy new furniture, a new Macbook, pay off some debt, go on a vacation, donate to charity, wipe your butt with it, burn it and laugh about how rich you already are?
I'd love to hear what you're hoping to do with all them benjamins. Share your ideas below in the comments!
![]() |
| http://sfrc.ufl.edu/Extension/florida_forestry_information/images/price_dollars.gif |


Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.