Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Come on, that's a little personal, I am not sharing that. But I will share a different one that isn't as personal. All women seem to have low self-esteem regarding SOMETHING to do with their looks. My whole life I have watched women with cleavage in envy, and been a little jealous about shirts being loose on me that are tight on them. Although I do have to say, more often than not lately, I'm so glad I have rib cage instead of DD's. My friends that are well-endowed experience 20 times more sexual harassment than I do.
One of my girlfriends had to quit a job because her boss called her into his office, and then proceeded to hit on her for 20 minutes. She is a girl that is naturally 5'6, a 27 inch waist, and a DD up top. She had so many random stories like this from her whole entire life, and I had very little. I've had my share of creepos in my life, but I haven't had to deal with this kind of attention. And for that, I'm thankful to be insecure about my rib cage, and not have to be attacked by skeezy men wherever I go.
And my back rarely hurts.
And I can sleep on my stomach without regretting it.
There I'm done.
.jpg)

And I have the opposite problem... I haven't had too many creepy stories like that, but I have had some. Basically boys aren't usually shy about how much they like the "DD"-Thankfully I'm just a D. ;)
ReplyDeleteBut I would love to go one day without my back hurting as a result of being bountifully blessed.