Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I wish I could change this from happening to women. I wish that all girls could realize who they really are, and how amazing they really are. I wish that the media didn't affect us the way it does, and cause our brains to warp into the most horrifically skewed perspectives of what is important and what is real.

I wish I knew how to even begin to combat this problem, and prevent it from happening to younger girls when they get older. If I could find that answer, this would be my life's work.

1 comment

  1. It will always be something. I wanted boobs, got them after I had a baby, then it was well now I want my smaller hips back and my thinner thighs. I know I'm still small, but I cant help but feel larger ya know? I've just come to realize I'll never be happy with it. I am who I am, take it or leave it. At least Donavon will take it LOL, he seems to think I'm just as sexy although I'd beg to differ!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.