Day 10 of the challenge is to post a picture of someone I do the silliest things with. Well there are a couple.
One of them is Andrea. She and I somehow end up saying/doing the weirdest possible things known to man while we work tirelessly at our desks. (We share an office). We're just so weird. I can't even explain it because... you will never think it's funny.

And the other person is Justin. By far he is weirder than me. But... I have my moments where he looks at me and goes "huh?".... wait, I have that backwards, I do that to him. But I can't even begin to tell you how weird we are. Long story short, we drive around sometimes yelling everything that is written in all caps. The bigger the letters the louder you yell. BIG O TIRES! SUBWAY EAT FRESH! He yells like a Screamo singer. It's AWESOME. Who knew there was a right way to yell?

I just love you two!
ReplyDeleteBahahahahahahaha I love the picture of you and Andrea!!!! I am bummed I wasn't there!
ReplyDelete-kt