Day 9: Blondes do have more fun.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 9 of the Photo challenge was to post someone who has gotten me through the most in my life. While I have awesome family and friends that have gotten me through everything, and I've relied on the Lord a TON in some dark days, I want to take a little time and give myself some credit. I have pulled myself through some challenges that at some point seemed like impossible feats. I'm much stronger than I give myself credit for most of the time. So here you have it. I have gotten myself through the most in my life. Because I've been there every single time I needed me, even if it took a while for me to get there.


1 comment

  1. That is right girl! You give yourself credit girl! YOU did do it!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.