Day 3 Challenge: HIMYM

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 3 is a photo of the cast from my favorite show.

What is that show you ask? Well the ONE and only How I Met Your Mother! This show is addicting and VERY well written. If you don't watch it yet, I highly recommend you start. I got my boyfriend into it, and a few of my friends. I own all the seasons that are out, and sometimes wish I were friends with the characters. Yep... I'm THAT fan.

Seriously though. Watch it. It doesn't matter where you start. You'll just want to go back to the beginning and see the whole thing once you watch a few episodes!




3 comments

  1. I'm going to take you up on that I think!! :) I'll add it to the list of the 10 other shows I watch and I'll let you know what I think. I liked your nerf gun post as well. It's true over the top gifts, especially from boyfriends tend to make me uncomfortable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Thank you for bringing it into my life!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.