Day 4: Nerf-a-lerf

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 4's photo challenge was a picture of my night.

Well, tonight is a low key night because it was a HECTIC day! Getting promoted is awesome... but training a new girl, taking the work from the old manager, and having your other awesome team member get nasty sick since she wore herself out is NOT as awesome. But, we'll live and we'll get back to the normal groove of things soon.

To relieve the tensions of the day I'm sitting on my bed, watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother, writing my awesome guy a letter, and playing with his Christmas gift to me. The guy knows me well. I hate over the top gifts, and sometimes even typical gifts. He got me a Nerf dart gun, with a huge pack of extra darts, because c'mon... every one knows when you buy dart guns you have to get extra ammo. Nerf, we need to talk about your supply abilities. When I buy a new Nerf gun, you've got to supply me with more than 3 darts. What ARE you thinking? Well... my awesome guy did the thinking and bought me an extra supply. So... I sit here on my bed sometimes and I shoot the wall with like 30 darts. It's fun. And even though we're not supposed to love toys as adults, you all know you still wish you could get them for Christmas!

What can I say... it's easy to please me!


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.