Day 5: My favorite memory

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's impossible to choose a single solitary favorite memory. And that is what Day 5 of the photo challenge asked me to do. But I am breaking the rules. And I will share a few because let's face it... I have never been one to pick a sole favorite in anything, not even friends.

This first memory is of the Holi Festival of Colors in 2009. I went with a bunch of my friends, and ended up with a hot pink swatch of hair for 3 months afterward. For those of you who don't know what the festival is, click HERE.


The next memory is more recent. I have a lot of fun ones from growing up, but I couldn't find any pictures online that would best depict the awesome memories I have of them.

This one has to do with a memory I don't have a photo of. It's of one of my favorite dates with a really awesome guy, that happens to be in the really awesome Air Force. It was from last October, and it was just when it was starting to get colder and the leaves were all bright yellow and red. We walked around outside for a while through a neighborhood, and found this awesome pond between some apartments that was surrounded by really tall trees covered with yellow leaves. The leaves had fallen over the water too, and looked really crazy bright on top of the dark water. It was really quiet, and really peaceful. We walked around the whole thing, and cracked crazy jokes and talked a LOT. At one point we even drew pictures on a bunch of leaves. We're so weird.


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.