I'm feeling needy... humor me.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So lovely readers... I have a question...

I've noticed most of my posts are getting tons of readers but no comments... and I'm feeling needy. If you like or dislike any of my posts, or have anything to say... I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for humoring me since I've become a little needy since the lovely man is at training now for most of this year.

Love you all, and thanks for reading my bloggy blog!

4 comments

  1. It's definitely nice to get comments. I always read your posts! I hope your doing alright without your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing actually.... I get a ton of hits but rarely a comment. IS ANYONE OUT THERE!??!! Glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment! We should do something fun---like watch Connie and Carla. Oh wait, we already did that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.