Simple Beauty - Where is my mind?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love covers that are done well. This cover is gorgeous. I could sit and listen to it over and over and feel something everytime. A friend posted this on his facebook wall today. I'm so grateful he wanted to share.

Please enjoy. I'm feeling kind of melancholy tonight and missing someone a lot. This song totally is fitting of my mood. The piano without the lyrics, is so full of feeling. As some of you know, I have my own piano and always try to play others' music. I wish I was capable of turning songs like this, that are already amazing in their original form into simple and beautiful masterpieces. I hope you love it. A piano cover of The Pixies - Where Is My Mind.


And the original below, just because I love it.

3 comments

  1. that song was simply beautiful. I listened to it twice this morning already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of this song ever! Fight Club did a good job in scooping it up! I also can't get enough of you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.