Day 22: Remembering... what?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

So today I need to post a picture of something I wish I were better at. I wish I were better at remembering details about people. You know that friend that we all have that you tell something to and you don't talk to them for a week, and when you finally run into them again, they ask you about how everything is going with all that stuff you talked to them about? We all love this person right?

Well... that person isn't me. And it's not because I don't care about your life, or you, or anything regarding you. It is completely because I suck at remembering the small things. I will remember something horrible that is going on in your life, but I also forget to ask about it when I see most people that I know. I've realized this probably makes some of my friends feel like I don't care about them. BUT I DO! I LOOOOOOVE YOU.

I'm a sharer so when I need to talk, or want to update people on things I just go and talk to someone. But I understand not everyone is like this, so I want to be different.

So... I'm going to try to remember the small details. Please be patient with me. This isn't something easy to do. Please also forgive me if it takes the rest of my life! :)

1 comment

  1. I'm the same way!! And then I get self-conscious and just stop asking people about themselves because I'm worried I should already know...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.