MUSIC, mUSIC, MuSIC!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm just going to post several videos on here of songs I can't get enough of lately.

LOVE THIS... so much fun to listen to, and I love Sara as you know, but Weezer is also often a good choice for your ears.



Makes me wanna rock out in my car. I've always loved angry girl music.



Teaching myself to play this one... first fast song really that I can play almost perfect.



Teaching myself to master this one. Her timing is a little hard to mimic.

2 comments

  1. ahhh Weeeeeezer.... I love. I havent listened to Weezer in ages. Love this song! Issac hates when I listen to music usually but he started dancing to this one ;) I am going to have to search it on itunes later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I can't agree with you on the Kiss with a Fist. I've know too many battered women.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.