*Alarm rings* SNOOZE......
So I finally wake up and realize today is the first day I would've been allowed to see Mr. Awesome had I been able to make his graduation. I may or may not have cried... no big deal. So... I suck it up, and get out of bed to lazily get ready. And by lazily I mean I got out of bed at 8:15am and had to leave for work by 8:45am, you do the math on whether I showered or not... (Ewww sick did she admit that? *Gasp!*)
So after a few hours of diligent work I notice I have several messages on my phone. One is a Facebook notification from one of the ladies I'm friends with that has a son in Mr. Awesome's Air Force group. She had something for me, that I was going to love. So I sent her my email address, and when it finally arrived it was a video message from youknowwho!!!!! Ahhhh I loved it.
I couldn't be more grateful for her thinking of me when it was her big day to see her son graduate. I had told the ladies/moms/girlfriends/wives in the group I wouldn't be there because I was going to be at one of my best girlfriend's wedding so they made a point to let Mr. Awesome know how awesome I think he is today! They also took some pictures for me too! They are such amazing people. I'm so grateful for what they did today! Tomorrow is going to be a big day for him again too. I guess they have 2 days of graduation ceremonies. Go big or go home I guess!
So here he is, looking mighty fine if you ask me! He may kill me for posting pics of him on here but I don't care. I'm proud of him today and I want everyone to know!!!! Major thanks to a special Air Force girlfriend for taking this awesome photo of him today...


What a handsome man! So happy for you, I love hearing how happy you are!
ReplyDelete:) How sweet of them!! I'm sad you can't be in two places at once this weekend...
ReplyDeleteI love this picture!!! He looks so awesome. I know he misses you tons.
ReplyDelete