Best text conversation ever...

Friday, November 7, 2008

B: Hey Lana how are you?

L: Hey Brandon, I have one more paper to write and then I'm done!

B: What is it on?

L: Feminist therapy.

B: Lesbian!

L: When you get back I'm going to smash your fingers in the door.

B: Well it's hard to slam my fingers when your hands are broken.

L: It's hard to break hands when your arms are sliced off at the elbow.

B: Good luck finding my arms when your eyes have been scooped out with a rustry grapefruit spoon.

L: Oh so you're going to use the spoon I've stabbed into your heart in such a strategic way that if it's moved you die?

B: Haha! Fine, you win this round!

L: You just made my day

B: You usually make my day.

L: And that made me smile.

B: and THAT made me smile.

6 comments

  1. Ahhh...l'amour, I think that is what that was LOL!!! It made me think of this song lyric, "...and I ache to remember, all the violent sweet perfect words that you said..." courtesy of Matt Nathanson. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...okay that is the most hilarious conversation I have heard in a long time! Way to go on the win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That was way too funny. You guys are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly random! but hilarious. I never thought there were soo many ways to hurt someone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.