Movie Clips.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some scenes from a few favorite movies:
Dan in Real Life - Ruthie Pigface Draper
I watch this movie so much I pretty much have it memorized. I love it. It's such a good movie and makes me miss family.


PS I Love You - I love you til the end.
This is a song from the movie. Someone turned it into a music video. I love the song! And I watch this movie all the time!


Finding Neverland
I watched this a few days ago and I can't believe how amazing the movie is. This little boy is the best actor ever. I was fighting back tears so bad.

1 comment

  1. Hey Lana! I need your email so that I can invite you to my blog. Write me a message on facebook to let me know what it is...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.