I....

Friday, November 14, 2008

I got this off Tori's blog, and thought I'd do this since I'm not really coming up with anything blogworthy this week.

The point is to write the first thing that comes to mind.

*I am.... tired. This semester needs to end.
*I think.... my goal for a 4.0 is shot.
*I know.... I have worked hard, and I'm proud of me.
*I miss.... my family and friends I don't see much now. All of you.
*I fear.... spiders, car wrecks, and the grudge and the RING.
*I feel.... like taking nap
*I hear.... the copy machine going nuts. I think it jammed again.
*I smell... paper. I'm sorting the filing :o)
*I want.... to learn to snowboard.
*I crave.... watermelon and oriental chicken salad, oh and a claussen pickle.
*I cry.... 2 nights ago during the movie Finding Neverland. Peter's sad scenes break my heart. He's so adorable and quite the little actor.
*I search.... online for alternative family styles for my next essay. I love homework.
*I wonder... what I'll be doing next year when I'm done with school.
*I wish.... I knew.
*I love.... my friends and family. I'm very blessed.
*I care... about the sake of children. We talk about them alot in my classes. I'm focusing on family and child counseling.
*I always.... have an opinion. Sorry!
*I have.... so much to be thankful for!
*I worry... that I will die of tiredness this week. It's been so LOOOONG.
*I am not... worried about Obama as our president.
*I remember... telling Tori that her new house was going to fall down because I was jealous. I was such a weird kid! Sorry Tori!
*I believe... this world is in the craziest state it's ever been in.
*I sing... whenever I can. I love to pretend I'm good.
*I argue... for my opinions. I'd love to change, it's hard to change something that's been my personality since I was a kid.
*I write... my blog, papers for school, my journal, etc.
*I lose... my keys almost once a week now. I need to destress!
*I listen... to music all the time. I'm an addict. I need it. I can't quit anytime I want.
*I don't always... talk alot. Sometimes I do, sometimes I'm super quiet.
*I don't understand... why acting on a democratic right, made the LDS church members so horrible?
*I can usually be found... at work, school, or apt 215 (not mine).
*I need... a piano, Lasik, and some extra $$$.
*I forget... everything!
*I am happy... my life is good right now. Really good. :o)

If you want to try this, go for it!

1 comment

  1. That is really fun to read! Sounds like you're living the student life, and the full-time employee life all at once! Good luck with the rest of the semester, and finals coming up. You're a stinkin genius, so I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.