Gobble, gobble, gobble

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving was Thursday for all of you who are American. I LOVE THANKSGIVING! I love homecooked meals, with lots of family. This time it was at my Mom's house and her parents came, her sister's family came, and my family came with their families. It was nice because for once almost all of us were there. It was also fun because we had four generations in the same room. Grandma and Grandpa, mom, Taylor and his kids. Everyone had a great time and we all ate a lot! I love spending time with family since lately it's a rareity for me with my crazy schedule. Here are some of the pictures from the festivities.


Uncle Bryce and Hailey becoming friends.
Grandma and Grandpa P.
Aunt Lana and Hailey
Mom and Sam
My brothers except for Cory
Lana, Bryce, Taylor. First time all together in years.
Lana and Bryce. Bro and Sis.
Preparing to eat! Lana, Grandpa P., Mom

1 comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.