COLDPLAY 11/22/08

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brandon took me to this concert Saturday night. When he asked me if I wanted to go I think he had no idea how much I absolutely LOOOOVE THEM! Not to mention, I am a sucker for guys with British accents who play the piano, sing, and play the guitar, and dance crazily all over the stage. *cough* Chris Martin *cough*. The show was amazing. They had a band named Sleeper Car open for them which I am going to have to look up. I kind of liked them.

The show had awesome lasers, great video on 2 small screens and one huge backdrop screen, and then 5 globes that played video and artwork as well. The whole Energy Solutions Arena was full of people, and it was the loudest crowd I've ever heard at a concert!

Chris Martin was so pleasantly entertaining me with his flailing dance moves, and his polite British accent when he spoke. I have every Coldplay cd, and I was really impressed with their show! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

Here's some pictures from the night. I didn't take many, the lighting messes up the shots.

The video globes.
The enormous Coldplay fan gathering!


Lana and Brandon before the show.
During the random techno show before the Headliner COLDPLAY!!!!!!! We mixed candy and crackers together for a nice treat and to entertain us. Have you ever tried Swedish fish with goldfish crackers? So delicious, right?

1 comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.