Happy Halloween

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween started with one of the coolest sunrises I've ever seen. I woke up to a red glow outside my window, and then a few minutes later as I was driving to work I was so thankful I'd left my camera in my purse! It looked like fire in the sky, or at least on the backside of the mountains. Sometimes scenes like this make waking up early for work worth not sleeping in.



I took a couple fall pictures outside my office window Friday as well. The buildings are surrounded with tons of trees that all just turned finally over night. I edited these with some random photo editor tool on my computer. I know I'm an amateur but I am proud of myself!


I like that I made this look like a water color or a impressionist style painting.

Last night for Halloween we all went to Velour in Provo. There was a band playing named Monkey Grinder. It's a circus style rock band and it was a way fun show. I don't know if circus music is my thing, but the way they organized the show and the sound was totally fit for the Halloween theme and it was way entertaining!

Where did the Donnie Darko-esque rabbit come from?

Oh he's closer and we don't even know!

He infiltrated the group and I have no idea he's staring me down.

Watch out mime girl! He's eyeing you now! Click this one to see the bunny close-up. He's scary!

Oh no now he's after an oil tycoon!

Hurry get in your truck!

I highly recommend clicking on this photo to see the big version. His face makes the outfit!!!!

Brandon and Lana

Cats are drawn to trees.

Zach and Brandon (Dad and Bunny)

Here's a video of a song Monkeygrinder played. This video isn't from last night's show. Last night the whole place was decked out in Halloween decor and it was really a fun atmosphere. They did play this song last night though. I tried to find a really good movie to show their circus style but this was the best one I could find. It was a fun night!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.